Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanks

Our theme this month "Give Thanks"  and our sponsor is a2z Scrapbooking.  Did you know that a2z are the sole retailer for Hero Arts digital images.

Today I have used a Digital set called "Chalkboard Frames and Messages" to make my card


For my background I used Hero Arts Asian Flowers stencil with some HA pale purple and blue inks.   I printed and fussy cut the Thanks label.  My butterflies are from an older Hero Arts stamp and die set.  I used Copic markers to colour them.   My card base was made with a Catherine Pooler Designs die.

Do come and join us with your cards of Thanks.

Dawn & the Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Great ink blending on the background, Dawn!!! Love the whole layout, too. :) ~ Andrea

Arlene said...

I love this card. It's amazing.