Friday, June 17, 2016

Round the World Dream Catcher

Hi, Cindy here.  Today I am sharing a card inspired by one of the images on the beautiful pattern paper from Kaisercraft - Bohemian from the Boho Dream Collection (soon to be released in July).

Here's my inspiration image:


And here's my card:


I used the Round the World cutting die and cut six die cuts from scrap paper, and use them as stencils.  Then I sponged Broken China and Chipped Sapphire to create that ombre background.  Next I die again the Round the World using a bluish grey card stock.  And die cut some feathers using vellum.  The feathers are slightly distressed with the same ink.  Then I tie them up and thread some beads to the Round the World die cut to create my verion of the dream catcher.

Here's a closer look:


There's still plenty time to enter June's challenge - Anything Goes.  And our generous sposor is Kaisercraft.  

Supplies:

Kaisercraft cutting die - Round the World
Impression Obsession cutting die - DIE143-R
Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China, Chipped Sapphire
Others: beads, metal wire

Have a lovely day!

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh wow-really cool take on the dreamcatcher!

creationsnz said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the ethereal quality with the vellum feathers too. CarolG

Arlene said...

Just GORGEOUS. WOW

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous dream catcher, Cindy! I love your vellum feathers and all the lovely details on this card...so pretty!