Thursday, May 19, 2016

Very Sweet and magical

Hello! This month here at Die Cut Diva's our sponsor is-



Our theme for the month is an inspiration photo-


Here is my project:


I used the free image Holding Fireflies by A Day for Daisies. I really liked how my watercolored background turned out. I used Friskit masking fluid and my fingertip to make the circles for the fireflies, and I used an old toothbrush and Frisket to make a Milky Way in the sky. After the Friskit was dry, I added the Brushos (Emerald for the ground, Black, Purple and Dark Blue for the sky). After everything was dry I rubbed off the Friskit, and colored the " fireflies" with Lemon and Orange Brusho's. I added a star button on the banner to contribute to the night sky.

  For more information on the materials I used, please join me a Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

4 comments:

Gail said...

A very beautiful card! TFS

Cindy C. said...

Whoa that background is magical!! Perfect for the lovely coloured image!!

creationsnz said...

Beautiful arty effect, love it.

Arlene said...

Gorgeous. WOW