Thursday, November 14, 2013

She's quite charming!

I thought I'd post a little gal that's the cutest Christmas gal I know.  Paula, Hope you don't mind, but I adore her and wanted to share!

Do you like using Tim Holtz Distress Markers on watercolor paper?  I DO!  Love how vivid the colors are and this little girl is a special gal and I loved coloring her.  The poinsettia was die-cut and colored with Copic markers R24 and R29.  The leaves are cut out of a gauzy sheer green ribbon.  You can find her at Crafty Sentiments Designs here.   The unmounted stamp is from Crafty Sentiments Designs, our sponsor for November.


I think the poinsettia goes well with the colors on the image. A red heart gem is perfect here.  Be sure to join the Die Cut Divas challenge at Die Cut Divas challenge page..

No comments: