Saturday, July 2, 2011

June's Winner & July's challenge :D

Hi everyone,

Hasn't the month just rushed right by?  I can't believe we are into July already. 

Here is our winner for June's challenge - Recycle, Re-purpose & Re-use:
Rosemary, congratulations.  This is one gorgeous card, it looks amazing!  To see more of Rosemary's work please stop by her wonderful flickrstream here.
Also for the month of July I am the hostess.  This month I want to challenge you all to pick a project ie: Card/ATC/LO or anything else you have done & re-do it.  I am calling this challenge "Now & then". 
Just to give you an example here is a card I did when I first started out cardmaking:
This card is the basis for my make over card.  When I made this card it was my first attempt at a new technique Emboss resist. I didn't have a lot of supplies (no cuttlebug either). So I decided to give it a make over.
My "Re-do" card.  I used another new technique - Distress inks on water colour paper. As you can see I've also embossed (cuttlebug this time) & added a nestie. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

If you have any sort of Die Cutting/ Embossing machine you are most welcome to join in & play along with us over on our flickrgroup.  To enter just go here & follow the prompts.  Thanks for stopping by & I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  Happy Crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Isn't the winner card for June a joy? I love it.

And this next challenge for July - make me WORK!...