Upcoming Challenges - see Sidebar

We are limiting the number of submissions to the Die Cut Divas' challenge blog to 4. The challenges will close at 9:00 p.m. Pacific time. Thank you as always for your wonderful submissions. Arlene and the Die Cut Divas.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Monster Squad Just Hanging Out

Jane's Doodles


Die Cut Divas has a wonderful sponsor in Jane's Doodles.  The challenge features either flowers, bushes, trees, grass, things like that.  I think my tree qualifies, even though all it's growing are ghosts.

Kind of a simple fun card to make.  These cute little monsters are blue diamonds in the ruff, so to speak.  I used blue gems for two of the monster's eyes and some as general embellies. I thought the sentiment was perfect.  I've cut the clear stamp sentiment into "sending" and "Smiles" so I could use "sending" with another sentiment from the same stamp set.  I hope you like it.  I have a friend who is not feeling well and will be sending this off to bring some smiles back.


Supplies:
Janes Doodles Monster Squad
Elizabeth Craft Designs All Seasons Tree
Hero Arts Nesting Tag Dies at A2Z
Blue ggms
Arlene at A Bit of This and That.

2 comments: