Monday, March 27, 2017

Penguins are in Store for You Today

Di's Digi Downloads        Our March Sponsor for Die Cut Divas

I couldn't help myself and colored in two wonderful digital stamps just so I could play.  It's the hard life of a Diva, I'm telling you.  It's deciding what to color, how to color, I just have to color and I just can't stop coloring.  Yep, I know you feel for me. :

I loved this cute little bear with his friends, kind of like hanging out at the pool, eh? 


Supplies:  
Di's Digital Stamp (Fishing Buddies) 
Copic markers
Vagabond machine
Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles


I am still so much in the mood for coloring Christmas/Winter images.  I guess you can tell.  I think these guys had a bit too much Christmas cheer.  These are definitely fun.

Supplies:
Die's Digital Stamp Snow Man Cheers (B&W)
Copic markers
Vagabond machine
Elizabeth Craft Design Stitched Rectangles

Arlene and The Die Cut Divas  This post is also at A Bit of This and That.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Both cards are really cute and sweet!!

Michelle N. said...

Both cards are so adorable!