Tuesday, March 7, 2017

For the Love of Mice

Di's Digi Downloads 

Challenge:  FOR THE LOVE OF ANIMALS

I made this doughnut card as a Happy Birthday card for my boss at work.  Whenever I hold a meeting, he asks, "Are you bringing donuts"?  He's the donut champ.  I couldn't pass this colored digital by except I added the BG0000 Copic marker here and there.  I think my boss is the one in a coma.  hahaha


Supplies:
Di's Digi Stamps Doughnuts and Sprinkles under the category Colored Mice or uncolored under the category Mice
Hero Arts Crossing Waves Stencil (background panel)
Vagabond
Copic marker BG0000

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So adorable!

Monica Maier said...

I love the adorable little mice Arlene!

Cindy C. said...

Super adorable!!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Really cute! I am sure your boss liked it. :) ~ Andrea