Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hello Spring

Hello there,

Just a few more days and it will be officially Spring in the northern hemisphere so I am saying 
'hello Spring'!

Have you join this month's challenge: Let's do Something Spring yet?  Our sponsors this month are:







 I used the very cute Spring Bird digi stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and the Triple Leaf Set which can be found at Dies R Us for my card.  Let's take a look:


I coloured the image with colouring pencils, and added die cut leaves and art flowers for a little 3D effects.  To add a little more interest, I added white dots on tip of leaves and on bird's tail, wing tip and top of eye.

Supplies:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps: Spring Bird
Elizabeth Craft Designs cutting die: Triple Leaf Set
Simon Says Stamp: Flower Friend
Hero Arts: art flowers
Colouring pencils
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
White gel pen


Cindy and the Die Cut Divas


8 comments:

Barb said...

This is lovely Cindy certainly ticks all the Spring boxes for me. Headed for Autumn in my part of the world so it is nice to see Spring ideas.

Betty said...

your bird is so beautifully colored Cindy - just such a pretty card!

Michelle N. said...

Beautiful!

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. I love the way you added so much to the image. WOW

Monica Maier said...

Beautiful card, I love the addition of the leaves to extend off the side!

creationsnz said...

Lovely! Great detail and workwomanship, CarolG

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the colors you used! And the white dot detail adds such a nice finishing touch. Tfs!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, Cindy...I really love this card! The bird is darling and you've colored him/her beautifully! Love how you added dimension to this card with other elements, too!