Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Winner


A big Thank you to Hero Arts, Our February Sponsor.

The winner of the February challenge is # 55, Jennifer Scull at 
       Just Coffee Please . . .& Stamps, & Ribbons, & Paper


Jennifer, please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com.
DT favorites below:

Dawn
I love this beautiful card from Lin.  The colours are so pretty and the roses on the heart are such a gorgeous touch.  

Cindy
This super cute CAS design just make me smile.  I love the heart shape balloons and the hand drawn strings are perfect done.



Monica
I adore the ombre watercolor behind the die cut Sentiment and how she popped the panel up for more dimension! Love it!!!


Arlene

I found Karen's card so cute. 
This is a purrrfect example of cat love.  

Michelle chose Mee's card-

 

I just loved how the easel card had such dimension and framed the cute image perfectly!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Happy dance to winners and designers picks - have a blessed week!

Janis said...

Hooray for all the winners.....esp to my crafty friend Karen who won with the birthday card she made FOR ME!!!! :) Congratulations on a well-deserved spotlight!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so very much for choosing my project as your winner! this really means a lot to me!

if you would like a nicer photo, please let me know. :)

I've sent an email to the address listed. congrats to everyone!