Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Feeling Warm and Cozy

Hi everyone, Cathie here with my first inspiration project for November. When I think Warm and Cozy,I definitely think warm clothes and hats. So with that in mind, I thought this little lady was perfect.
Diecut Divas, Art by Miran Eirwen
I have used my Brother Scan and Cut to fussy cut the image, and used a Spellbinders Floral Oval to mat. The cute little flowers are from a Creative corner die that I cut apart.  The sentiment is part of a Justrite Clear set, which I thought was perfect.
Head over to my blog House of Borowski for more details.

3 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Love her Cathie, she does look warm and comfy! I love the trim on her dress and her hat with the texture!

Arlene said...

The little lady is adorable.

Michelle N. said...

She is so adorable! Love the texture, and pretty color combo!