Saturday, November 1, 2014

HOLIDAYS! Any Holiday?

November's Sponsor is none other than Bugaboo Stamps! 
You will love their holiday spirit.  Which Holiday Spirit?  
ANY HOLIDAY SPIRIT!
Remember, you have to use a die-cutting machine to either die-cut or emboss something you use on or in your card or project.  You have to also follow the challenge of making a holiday card.

Cathie has used my favorite holiday image this year!
Visit Cathie at House of Borowski
Marsha loves this fairy - we have a springcard,
Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder
Elizabeth Craft Design snowflakes
Mpress Convex Square

Marsha has me thinking of Autumn leaves and hot pumpkin pie.  I love the leaves which coordinate so well with the colors on her image.
Check out Grammas Room
I know Halloween was in October, but I had to make a scary Halloween card for you all.  It's a wonderful crazy American holiday with candy and spooky costumers.  And after all, I'm letting my mummy say "Boo" to you!
I'm at A Bit of This and That with my recipe for a little bit of fun!


Here's a fun "Ho Ho" from Dawn!  
Catch Dawn at Dawn's World


Michelle has created a masterpiece here.  The fairy is absolutely magical. I love the white background with the little bit of red as trim and the lovely colored fairy as the centerpiece.
Be sure to visit Michelle at Just ANUTTER paper crafter.

A combination of hand-made and computer generated colors.
Hannah has been playing around with coloring in Photoshop.  Great idea.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas want to see your holiday cards from Mother's Day to Halloween, Christmas to Valentine's Day, any Holiday. 



3 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge:)

Eva Laney said...

Fabulous Inspiration Projects :) just got linked up... Thanks :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT