Friday, February 1, 2013

February Challenge - Untraditional Valentines

Good morning Ladies

Our Second Month of the year has begun, and that you should all know by now; means it's time for a new challenge.

Because this is the "official" month of love, I am going to challenge you with making Valentines.

But don't think it will be so easy for you! there is a twist as well... I want to see untraditional valentines, and by this I mean not your normal pink red and white color combinations, all of which you can use, but not together on the same card/project.

and as a second option you can use embossing powder on your valentines, to which the above rules do not apply, as long as you use embossing powder.

All cards/projects must be made using at least one die cut or embossing folder, using any die cut machine you may own.




Limits are 4 projects per person per challenge.
The winner will be selected randomly, at the end of the month and Announced on the 1st of March




Example Cards...







Inside of Arlene's card



To Post your entries you will need to upload your photo to either your blog or flickr photo stream and follow the Inlinkz instructions by clicking the link below and follow it step by step.



We will be putting a link to this post on flickr so you find it easily to enter your projects.

If you have any questions please address them on our flickr group, and one of our Mods will get to you when we can.

Be sure to stop by through out the month, we have lots of fun stuff planned for you!

The Die Cut Diva's Design Team



11 comments:

Greta said...

Sounds like fun, so I'll come up with at least one Valentine to enter. Love what you guys did to inspire us!

Lucille K said...

I'm so happy, I just discovered the Die Cut Divas blog. I will be following and will try to enter the challenges regularly. Beautiful work girls :)

sheila said...

Really having fun with this challenge ladies! And great inspiration from all of you ;-D

CanadianScraps43 said...

Hi Ladies:
I am gonna try to get this challenge completed. It is pushing me to get some cards done for my special guys. Hope your all doing well. Miss you all! Hugs.

Kim Hall said...

Had so much fun making this card.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fun challenge, thanks ladies!

Just one question - I have two cards posted on each of my blog entries - does that then count as 4 projects? I really wanted to enter only one of those cards of each blog entry.

Unknown said...

No Worries Cornelia it will only count as 2, thanks for letting me know

Arlene said...

Wonderful cards - this challenge hit a chord with everyone. Delighted to see so many submissions this early in the month!

Barb said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

(Thanks to Maria for letting me know about it!)

Barb Ghig said...

So many beautiful cards! Thanks to Maria for the 'Heads Up'!

Wida said...

Thank You Hannah for suggesting to enter this!